Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well, hi!


Hi there. That's Aleksandr, or me. My name is Sasha, most of the time. And most of the time, my hair is past my waist.

I wasn't exactly sure where to begin when I started this blog. To be honest, I'm still not. So many things to write about, how do I decide? Do I want to talk about books (I always want to talk about books)? Shall I prattle on about my seemingly endless (and constantly growing) collection of blazers (Hello, my name is Sasha, and I'm addicted to menswear)?

All in time, all in time.

But today, I show you this. I really, really love this shirt by Steampunk Couture, and would actually wear it (you'll probably see me post a whole lot of things I adore, but rarely wear. I stick to mostly suits and their derivatives, though I've got half a closet full of dresses, because you never know when the mood to carry a cigarette extender will strike). It's very feminine for something I'd wear, but I don't care -- I want it.



Oh steampunk, how I love thee.

(I wouldn't mind the girl beneath the shirt, either.)

No comments: